Thursday, July 22, 2004

and i thought this only happened on my old softball team :P

during my floor hockey game tonight, this guy on my team actually answers his cell phone--WHILE THE PLAY IS STILL GOING ON! i was shaking my head in disbelief... sheesh...

anyway, it was a pretty tough night 'cause we had some people on vacation or injured, so we were short. plus, it was so humid and nasty tonight. i was sweating just standing around. :P then even before the game starts, one of the girls get hit in the face with a ball. (she was fine after...) ugh, and then i collided with a girl on the other team and we bumped noggins. my head actually still hurts right now and i just realized that my cheek is swelling up a bit. argh, i hope it'll be better by saturday morning at kris and marion's wedding.

No comments: