Friday, August 19, 2005

Ugh.

I'm such an idiot. It was such a nice evening last night, I decided to open my window a bit--just a crack--so my room would get some fresh air. Of course, I forgot to close it this morning and when I got home this afternoon, my carpet was flooded, the stuff on the ground was soaked, it looks like some of the furniture was water-damaged, and I'm hoping that my computer monitor isn't fried.

I just spent the last 3 hours trying to 'wet-vac' everything. I probably won't be able to get everything cleaned until at least Monday. I need to make sure everything is dried off first. My room looks like it's been hit by a tornado. Still, I'll look at this as a blessing in disguise, because now I'm FORCED to clean up my room. :)

Sigh. There were so many other things I should have been doing tonight too--go to Kyrios, pick up some stuff for Jeanne's wedding tomorrow, and going out to celebrate Jimmy's birthday with a few drinks. $#!+!!!

2 comments:

ebrian said...

That's crazy. We had insane rain down in Wyoming too, I believe it was on Wednesday night while I was at the Bar-J Chuckwagon. We were all under a big log cabin which was great, but you could hear the wind and rain.

Tiffany said...

hey kenric!

hope your stuff's drying out a bit :)

(this is tiffany, btw)