Saturday, March 19, 2005

Australia - Day 1


The Sydney Opera House Posted by Hello

Hey all!

I've arrived safely in Sydney after flying for over 20 hours from Toronto to Los Angeles to Sydney... I'm actually not really jetlagged 'cause I got quite a bit of sleep... The city is absolutely beautiful and the weather is perfect right now. I spent the day just walking around the city and checking out the sites. Sydney reminds me very much of Toronto... a 'bizarro' version of it... :)... but the one big difference is that Sydney has a stunning harbour--it is just breathtaking... it's kinda weird being down here myself--no one else to share the sights with--but I've also enjoyed the freedom of exploring the city.

Anyway, I think the excitement of being down here has finally set in... I'm looking forward to rest of the weekend... Hopefully I'll be able to tour the Sydney Opera House and see the Sydney Aquarium... I've heard that they are amazing!

I will update some more soon!

Cheers!
Kenric
6:52 PM Sydney Time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep us updated!